Ready to become a Practitioner with a difference?
The recent response by large crowds at the Perth Conscious Living Expo (2017), the Every Woman Expo Perth (2018) and the Mind Body Spirit Festival in Melbourne (November 2018) was that Harmony Me Healing is different to other modalities. They said it's a reading with healing and they loved it!
If you are wanting to empower yourself with personal growth, are already running an alternative therapies business OR looking at starting one, Harmony Me Healing Practitioner Training is the perfect course and journey to enhance your psychic and healing development and take your gifts to the next level.
This two-level intensive training helps you to:
- Discover your psychic and healing abilities on a profound level
- Learn about your health from an energetic level and read the body like a book. What is your body trying to tell you?
- Open up safely and confidently through meditation, be in tune with your Guides and how to close down safely again
- Sense an Aura and the Chakras during this training
- Set up your healing space and clear the room effectively
- Intuitively heal and give feedback to your client
- You’ll be attuned to open your natural psychic gifts to their highest potential
- Gain confidence to trust your psychic and intuitive abilities so you can pass messages on to your clients
- Completing this training starts the process to gain your qualification and be a nationally-recognised Harmony Me Healing Practitioner through the IICT
- Practical advice and support by me for 12 months to continue your psychic and spiritual development, become a confident practising healer and run the successful business of your dreams!
When are the next dates for training?
To be announced soon in Mandurah.
What's the price?
For the two full-days of training, plus your accreditation assessment, it's $495.
Get your FREE email course on all-things Chakras here!
Once you have completed both Level 1 and Level 2 workshops, you are then required to complete written prac healing sessions on 3 different people (in person) to sit your assessment with me within a 6 month period (assessment is included once Level 2 workshop has been completed). You are then a qualified practitioner recognised by the IICT! This is discussed at length at the Level 2 workshop.
Marnie Cate holds a Cert IV in Training and Assessment.